Sligo Christmas Gifts – For Kids
Have you heard the saying “something to wear, something to read, something they want and something to read”? It’s actually a great way to navigate the many many options out there for children’s presents for Christmas. So we’re breaking that down and will list a few ideas for you. Enjoy our Sligo Christmas Gifts for Kids.
Something to Wear
- Charlotte’s Love Sweater from Shells Cafe
- Pajamas from Kool Kidz
- Bobble Hat from Call of The Wild
- Stylish Baby Clothes from Anna’s
- Sligo Hub Hoodie
- Beautiful Sweatshirt from Little Scallywags
Something to Read
- Liber books have a fantastic children’s selection. Dog Man Books are very popular right now.
- Fab children’s project books from Hobby Shop
- Curious Creatures book from SG Education
- Gift Card from Sligo Bookmart
- Check out Kid’s Own – a sligo publisher of books made BY children
Something They Want
We probably should only write X-Box here or something like that!
- Head to Smyths – ho ho ho
Something They Need
- A lovely warm winter coat from Next
- Cool pair of runners from Sports Direct
- Headphones from Smyths
- Bike from Gary’s Cycles
- Tablet from Harvey Norman
So, what are your thoughts on where to find the best gifts for children? I hope you’ve enjoyed our list of fun and unique xmas gift ideas. Merry Christmas!