Employment Response North West (ERNW) is recruiting a full time Employment Specialist (ES) based at our Sligo office. The ES will work directly with businesses and employers to secure employment opportunities for jobseekers who have experienced mental health problems.
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused Supported Employment service to people linked with mental health services using an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises individuals’ interests, experience, skills and strengths. IPS training will be provided to the successful applicant.
* Minimum Experience Required: 2 Years in a Business/HR/Health/Social Care/Supported Employment/related environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, tailored to a variety of audiences.
* Ability to build relationships/network with employers and businesses
* Conscientious and professional
* Computer Literacy (Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel )
* Excellent Interpersonal skills and boundary management abilities.
* Team oriented, able to take direction and work to company standards and procedures.
* Can effectively manage time to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards
* Full Driving License and own transport
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent (HR/Business/Health/Social Care/Supported Employment)
* Original and astute thinking that leads to decisive action to secure and sustain employment opportunities for job seekers.
* Emotional intelligence with ability to self-reflect.
* Team orientated and works collaboratively within a mixed-disciplinary team.
* Experience of working with/ supporting people who have experienced unemployment and/or mental health problems
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
A full Job Specification is available on request. Interview shortlisting will apply for this role. ERNW is an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date 30th March 2019