Now in its second year, the ‘Digital Town’ initiative, hosted by IE Domain Registry, promotes awareness, knowledge, use and understanding of the internet in Ireland by its citizens, businesses and communities. It also highlights the benefits and possibilities of the internet and celebrates the digital achievements of a local town.
Sligo has been chosen for its ongoing efforts in cultivating a truly digital environment, and for its success in embracing digital for its citizens and local businesses.
Digital Tools to Save You Time & Money in Your Business – is a lunchtime drop-in event for business owners to avail of practical demonstrations of productivity tools they can use to help them save time and money in running their business.
Jess Kelly, Newstalk’s Technology Correspondent will be facilitating the workshop which will host several demonstrations from key digital tools such as:
- Canva demonstrated by Dmac Media.
- Doodle Poll demonstrated by Dmac Media.
- DropBox demonstrated by Victor Leonard, OSD Digital Agency.
- Filud.com demonstrated by Mario Gheghici, Filud.com.
- Google my Business demonstrated by Danielle Doran, FCR Media.
- Hootsuite demonstrated by Matrix Internet.
- Pixlr demonstrated by Darren Mahon, Ocean FM.
- Slack demonstrated Conn Ó Muíneacháin, Blacknight Internet Solutions.
Just choose the tools you would like to see in action and a demonstrator will be on hand to answer any questions you might have in relation to the software and its relevance to your business. Each demonstration will take approximately 15 minutes, so there will be plenty of time to see a range of useful tools.
Digital Tools is a gathering for SMEs and micro-businesses. If you want to develop your online presence or scale-up using digital tools, it’s a great opportunity to see the latest digital solutions out there and understand what will help your business run more productively and cost-effectively. Come and meet other business owners and share ideas!
Free to attend but pre-registration is essential. Book now.